Don’t wait until you are sick to support your immune system against viral attacks. Bolster your defenses by ensuring your body has the essential nutrients necessary for optimal immune function. The following supplements are essential to supporting and strengthening the immune system against viruses, including SARS CoV-2, the virus that causes CoVID-19. The protocol is designed to work best when all the products are used together and in the dose and frequency recommended.
Dr. Meehan researches, compares, selects, and recommends only perfectly formulated, best-in-class supplements for his personal use and patient protocols.
Create an account at https://meehanmd.ehealthpro.com/ to learn more about the products, search for other products, and reorder top-quality, brilliantly formulated supplements.
Use promo code: FIRST15 for 15% off your first purchase.
Shipping is always FREE and your order arrives in 2-3 days.
Vitamin C 2-3 g, 4 times per day
- Option 1: C+BioFizz™ 144 g powder, 1 teaspoon, 4 times per day.
Also includes the natural citrus fruit bioflavonoids quercetin (20 mg), hesperidin (20 mg) and rutin (10 mg).
- Option 2: Vitamin C Buffered Powder 240 g (8.5 oz), 1 teaspoon, 4 times per day.
- Adjust dosing to bowel tolerance. You may need to begin at lower doses and slowly work up to the recommended dosing
Vitamin D3 (with K2) 2,500-10,000 IU, once daily
Start with 5,000 IU/day for two weeks, then reduce to 2,500. Check your blood levels using laboratory testing. Increase your dosing until you find a daily dose that maintains your serum vitamin D3 levels between 60 and 90 ng/dL.
- Option 1 (best absorption): Liposomal D Supreme, 0.5 mL (approx. 1 pump) and hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing, 1 to 2 times per day. One pump provides vitamin D3 (2500 IU), vitamin K1 (200 mcg), vitamin K2 as MK-4 (100 mcg), and vitamin K2 as MK-7 (25 mcg).
- Option 2: Vitamin D Supreme 180 vegetarian capsules, 1 capsule, once per day (in the morning) provides vitamin D3 (5000 IU), vitamin K1 (500 mcg), vitamin K2 as MK-7 (50 mcg).
- Option 3 (high dose): Vitamin D Ultra 10K 60 vegetarian capsules, 1 capsule, once per day (in the morning) provides vitamin D3 (10,000 IU), vitamin K1 (200 mcg), and vitamin K2 as MK-7 (20 mcg).
Glutathione 200 mg (liposomal form), once daily
NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) 900 mg, once daily
Magnesium bisglycinate 300 mg, twice daily (600 mg per day)
Magnesium threonate 100-200 mg, twice daily (200-400 mg per day)
- Option 1: 1 to 2 cloves (4 grams) of fresh raw garlic
- Option 2: Allicillin™ 60 softgels, 1 softgel, twice per day. Provides Garlicillin®, a blend of garlic oil and parsley oil with specified levels of garlic sulfides and ajoene, the most bioactive compound formed from garlic. These softgels are enteric coated to reduce the strong garlic odor and repeating that may occur from supplementing with garlic.
Melatonin 3-10 mg at bedtime
Quercetin 500 mg to 1,000 mg, once per day
- Quercetin + Nettles 90 vegetarian capsules, 3 capsules, once per day. Provides 600 mg quercetin and 600 mg nettles.
- Research suggests that like hydroxychloroquine, quercetin acts as a zinc ionophore to increase intracellular levels of zinc. Intracellular zinc inhibits viral polymerase and may inhibit viral replication in infected cells. Pairs perfectly with zinc.
- Research suggests that nettle’s anti-inflammatory actions are attributed to its ability to interrupt the production and actions of inflammation-producing cytokines, prostaglandins and leukotrienes.
Zinc (50 mg), Selenium (100 mcg), and Copper (2mg) all in one formula
- Acnutrol™ capsules 180 vegetarian capsules, 2 capsules, 3 times per day (6 capsules per day).
- Although this formulation is designed primarily for skin health, it contains ideal levels of the key minerals necessary for preventing viral illnesses: selenium, copper, and zinc. It also provides an additional 2000 IU of vitamin D.
- This formula also provides the benefit of several other key nutrients, such as vitamin A (15,000 mcg).
Option 2: Zinc, 30 mg, twice per day (60 mg per day)
- Zinc Supreme™ 90 vegetarian capsules, 1 capsule, twice per day.
- Zinc is THE number one supplement that you must take.
- Zinc should be supplemented with copper in a ratio of 1 mg of copper for every 15 mg of zinc.
Disclaimer: You understand and acknowledge that all users of this website are responsible for their own medical care, treatment, and oversight. All of the content provided on the website, including text, treatments, dosages, outcomes, and advice, are for informational purposes only and does not constitute the providing of medical advice and is not intended to be a substitute for independent professional medical judgment, advice, diagnosis, or treatment.